Built to handle heavy loads on backcountry terrain, the OutPost HD truck rack is ready for rugged overland adventures. The mid-height design provides a low center of gravity, easy accessibility to gear, and the perfect platform for the SkyRise Rooftop Tent. Leveraging our new HD Bars for a 500-lb. on-road carrying capacity, and paired with Yakima’s 300-lb. Off-Road Rating, the OutPost HD truck rack is a firmly engineered foundation for a fully loaded overland rack system. Pair the OutPost HD truck rack with the HD Bar length that best fits your bed and gear (HD Crossbars sold separately). Add our SideBar, mounts and accessories, then you’re set to explore the backcountry with confidence.
- Comes with four towers
- Requires Yakima HD Bar crossbar in 60"/68"/78" lengths (Sold Separately)
- Fixed mid-height position of 13" provides easy gear access and a low center of gravity
- Maximum on-road rating of 500 lbs.
- Maximum off-road rating of 300 lbs.
- Easy on-off placement in minutes with our patent-pending QuickChange rack attachment
- Designed and tested for all common truck beds using our BedGrip clamp design
- Additional required kits needed for tracked beds (Track Kit 1) and select tonneau covers (Tonneau Kit 1)
- Built to last, with engineered aluminum construction and durable powder-coat finish
- Compatible with all Yakima mounts to carry kayaks, surfboards, bikes, rooftop tents and more
- Integrated tie-down points make securing any load easy
- T-slot attachments make adding gear mounts and accessories fast and simple
- Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks your rack system to the truck bed
- Suggested accessories: SideBar, Rotopax Mounting Kit, Recovery Track Mount, Eye Bolts, SkyRise Tent
- Weight: 38.50 lbs
- Dimensions: L 16.75in x W 5.50in x H 16.50in
- Some assembly required, 60 minute install