The R3 Disc can win on any road, especially now that integrated disc-brake technology and new Squoval Max tube shapes have improved stiffness, handling and aerodynamics while making the bike lighter than ever before. The R3 Disc exudes confidence — and confidence is everything.
LIGHTER, FASTER, BETTER
Take a super-stiff carbon frameset engineered for exceptionally low weight, add an innovative new handling geometry that boosts stability and responsiveness, integrate the latest disc-brake technology, and those epic climbs will quickly disappear behind you as your confidence soars.
PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
After years of research and testing on the road, in the lab and in the wind tunnel, we have redefined the classic road bike by revolutionizing three interconnected factors — comfort, fit, and handling/stability — while making the R3 Disc lighter than ever and integrating the latest disc-brake technology. Underlying all of this are new Squoval Max tube shapes, which have been redesigned to fortify cross-sections and push the R3 Disc to new heights.
PREMIUM ROAD PERFORMANCE
A top-shelf all-round racing machine deserves optimal component packages to maximize performance, and the R3 Disc delivers. A revamped handling geometry balances stability and responsiveness for a pro-calibre ride experience.
- BBright: This asymmetrical 79mm bottom bracket standard yields stiffer and lighter frames and crank systems
- Future-proof cable management: Ensures your frame is compatible with all current and future derailleur and brake systems
- Carbon dropouts: Tough, compression molded dropouts save weight with no sacrifice in strength compared to traditional metal dropouts
- Evolved steerer design: Applies the diameters and taper designs that best suit each model for precision steering
- Reduced-friction BB guide: Significantly reduces cable friction in the bottom bracket, which means smoother shifting, easier setup and longer service intervals
- Squoval tube shapes: Ultra-light shapes allow Cervelo engineers to "dial in" the weight-saving, aero, stiffness, and compliance properties that best suit specific areas of a frame
|Fork||CERVÉLO ALL-CARBON, TAPERED R3 FORK FOR DISC|
|Headset||FSA IS2 1-1/8 X 1-1/2|
|Rims/Wheels||MAVIC KSYRIUM DISC CL|
|Tires||MAVIC YKSION ELITE 700 X 25C|
|Crankset||SHIMANO ULTEGRA 8000 52/36|
|Bottom Bracket||BBB BOTTOMFIT BBO-72, PF30 THREADED|
|Chain||SHIMANO CN-HG701, 11 SPEED|
|Front Derailleur||SHIMANO ULTEGRA DI2 8050, 11 SPEED|
|Rear Derailleur||SHIMANO ULTEGRA DI2 8050, 11 SPEED|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SHIMANO ULTEGRA CS-R8000, 11-30|
|Shifters||SHIMANO ULTEGRA DI2 8070, 11 SPEED|
|Handlebars||FSA ENERGY COMPACT|
|Stem||CERVÉLO ULTRA LIGHT ALLOY STEM|
|Brakes||SHIMANO ULTEGRA 8070 / SHIMANO ULTEGRA SM-RT800, 160MM|
|Saddle||FI’ZI:K ANTARES R7|
|Seat Post||CERVÉLO CARBON SP19|
* Subject to change without notice.