• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
$12.99 - $15.60
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
Bontrager's Dialed Kids Tire is a great choice when you need a sturdy, easy rolling replacement tire for your young rider's bike. It's perfect for pavement and bike paths.
$14.99 - $19.99
Bontrager's Dialed Kids Tire is a great choice when you need a sturdy, easy rolling replacement tire for your young rider's bike. It's perfect for pavement and bike paths. - Excels on sidewalks and streets - Easy-rolling tread keeps kids riding smoothly - 27 TPI - Wire bead - Clincher - Max pressure: 50psi - ETRTO: 44-305 - Weight: 360g
$14.99 - $16.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 1/4 • ISO 547
$15.99 - $31.99
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm - 75psi
Intended for training, this tire features a strong nylon casing, offers a secure grip, and provides long tread life. - 26 TPI nylon casing - Long service life - Economical rigid bead - Modern tread pattern design with a smoother center and increased tread on shoulders for a variety of conditions - Wire bead
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 3/8
Street tread wheelchair tire ideal for every day use on sidewalks and pavement. - ISO diameter = 501mm
The CST Decade was designed for flatland BMX riding. - Smooth tread profile with no knobs to interfere with your feet while performing tricks
The Vault uses an all-condition tread pattern suitable for street, park and dirt riding. With a textured surface and slightly raised shoulder knobs, the Vault rolls fast without giving up traction. - Textured surface and slightly raised shoulder knobs for fast rolling and cornering traction
The Ultra Sport II is a modern tyre for touring and competition which convinces with its excellent price-performance ratio. The size range provides the finishing touch in the coordination of use. This tyre scores with a lot of grip, the silica-based tread compound and very high mileage.
$19.95 - $24.95
Completely redesigned and sporting a dynamic tread pattern design, the Ultra Sport III is a perfect modern tire for those new to road cycling. - Matches with a race bike, as well as a classic city road bike - PureGrip Compound offers great grip and is highly durable - Suitable for E-Bikes
The Kenda Kwick Hybrid Tire features an aggressive semi-slick design with an all purpose tread pattern and a 60 tpi casing. - Aggressive semi-slick design - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price. - ISO Diameter: 540mm (24-inch wheelchair)
Conquer the local cross scene with Ritchey's SpeedMax Cross. Its diamond-pattern center delivers low rolling resistance with enough bite to ensure excellent traction, too. And, the Comp is great at shedding mud to keep you riding strong in even the nastiest conditions.
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's quick-rolling Loft Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
$19.99 - $29.99
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's quick-rolling Townie Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
A robust, hard-wearing commuting companion, the Dynamic Classic has a timeless gumwall style and the hardy build to last through day-in-day-out use.
MICHELIN's Dynamic Sport offers an excellent ride, high mileage and even puncture protection at a nice price. With its grippy tread, tough nylon casing and supple sidewalls, you'll enjoy all your road rides even more.
Turn your mountain bike into a road rocket. Michelin's Wild Run'R is a zippy road tire for27.5-inch wheels. It features a smooth tread that rolls fast and grips great on pavement. Weight: 420 grams (26-inch)
Wild Run'r tires feature a slick tread that provides minimal rolling resistance and long tread wear. - Smooth tread with rubber compounds similar to Michelin high end road tires - Tread Wear Indicator molded into tread
$19.99 - $24.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
$19.99 - $21.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
$21.00 - $23.00
- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear - In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff - Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and climbing traction - Folding bead option also provides lightweight EPS puncture protection layer for outstanding performance and durability
The Patrol is an all-condition XC trail tire that excels on hardpacked to loose conditions. - Medium-height ramped center knobs roll fast and provide climbing traction - Aggressive shoulder lugs deliver secure traction in corners - Durable 27 TPI casing
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available with a wire bead or folding bead with EPS puncture protection
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
Page 1 of 20 Next page