Custom-butted, 6066-T6 alloy construction Variable Radius Compact Flare (VR-CF) increases wrist clearance for ergonomic positions Compatible with clip-on aero bars Aero drop bar profile is more aerodynamic compared to traditional round bars Internal cable routing for Di2 and standard housing Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup UCI compliant
Bontrager's Gel Cork Handlebar Tape gives you a confident, comfortable grip on your handlebars. There's an inner gel strip that cuts down on vibrations and road chatter for serious long-ride comfort. The natural cork feels good with or without gloves too. It comes in a wonderful amount of colors so you can customize your ride and includes a set of Bontrager reflective bar end plugs and finishing strips.
Bontrager's Paradigm R saddle is a win-win. It's light, supremely comfortable, and actually adds to higher sustained performance. Does that make it a win-win-win? The inForm BioDynamics optimize your natural movement and reduce thigh chafe to make you more efficient. To dial in the fit, Bontrager built the Paradigm in three different widths with size specific curvatures that provide a custom fit for your sit bones. With ergonomic features like multi-density foam and a Contour Relief Zone that relives pressure on sensitive areas, you can focus on going flat out fast.
Bontrager combined their years of tire engineering and off-road racing experience and came up with one of their fastest tires ever: the XR1. Made for fast courses on dry hardpack, the XR1 is super light, rolls fast and gives you predictable cornering and braking.
The XR4 Team Issue is the no-compromise Tubeless Ready mountain bike tire designed for quickness in the gnarliest cross country terrain. When the pro circuit demands an aggressive tread for loose trails, Trek Factory Racing opts for the lateral cupped blocks, long shoulder blocks, and buttressed tread block edges of the XR4 Team Issue. Key features - Aggressive tread provides confident traction in demanding terrain - Excels in loose and rocky conditions - Tubeless Ready (TLR) tire is engineered for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection - Inner Strength casing is lightweight sidewall protection that's supple and strong
Upgrade your Vector 3S to a dual-sensing power meter, and step beyond watts to see exactly how your pedaling style generates the force that moves you. When paired with Vector 3S, the upgrade pedal completes the Vector power meter system, providing left/right balance data and cycling dynamics. With the new podless design, it installs like any other bike pedal. Revolutionary cycling dynamics show you exactly where you’re generating power throughout the pedal stroke. See where you apply force on the pedal to ensure proper cleat position. The upgrade pedal also tracks when and how long you were seated versus standing so you can gauge position effectiveness.
- 1/2” x 3/32” - 116 Links - Inner Plate Chamferring - Internal Gear Hub - Stretch Proof Treatment - Z Bridge Shape
With a major step up, Mavic Ksyrium Pro UST wheelset now has super lightweight road tubeless alloy wheels and Yksion Pro UST tires for rolling efficiency, pinch flat protection and easy mounting. Features Inter Spoke Milling 4 Dimensions (ISM 4D) technology removes excess material where it's unnecessary to keep rim weights as low as possible Fore drilling only affects the inner wall of the rim, allowing for a stiffer and more durable rim and eliminating the need for rim tape UST Tubeless compatibility allows for safe, fast and easy set up of a road tubeless system—just add included sealant to each wheel and you are done UST Tubeless wheels have lower rolling resistance and are less likely to go flat after a puncture Yksion Pro UST tires offer low rolling resistance and superior grip thanks to the 11 Storm compound and UST compatibility
- No more flats for 2 years! - Extra strong with Slime sealant inside - Instantly seals tread area punctures up to 1/8? (3mm) in size - Seals multiple punctures repeatedly - Non-toxic and non-flammable - Cleans up with water
Specialized's BG Bar Phat w/Tape is a complete system that boasts advanced cushioning to keep you comfortable and protect your hands. It's comprised of adhesive gel pads and suede tape that's wrapped over them to provide the ultimate in comfort and control. In fact, tests have shown that the 4.5mm-thick pads reduce pressure by 50%!
Turn your mountain bike into a road warrior with Specialized Fatboy tire. Fast and smooth, these treads are primed for the city streets. This tire also features Specialized's Flak Jacket technology for excellent flat prevention.
Specialized's P2 Overendz Bar Ends increase your hand positions and boost your leverage for climbing, too. They're made from nylon composite for minimal weight and serious strength, while the soft rubber grips boost comfort and control. Plus, the flush clamp design provides smooth and quick transitions from bar to bar end and offers more hand positions, which is great for long rides.
Because it's hard to know when you're going to get a flat, it's always good to have extra tubes on hand. Specialized's Turbo Ultralight Road Tube w/Talc is lightweight to save rotational weight. The Talc lets the tube move easier inside the tire for a better ride with fewer flats.
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
- Crank dust cap - Works with most three-piece crank models
• Hybrid tire with small lugs suitable for road, light trail use • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 35c
• Butyl rubber • 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 20 x 1 3/8 (451 x 32)
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 24 x 2.35-2.75
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 29 x 2.1 (700 x 50-52)
• Butyl rubber • 48mm Schrader valve • 700 x 35-43
- w/Nut - 1-3/4-inch
Size: 27.5x2.10-2.35 Valve Type: SV Valve Length: 48mm Valve Core: Removable Flat Fold Width: 54mm Wall Thickness: 4.3mm
• Butyl rubber • Thorn-resistant • 32mm-long Presta valve • 29 x 1.9-2.3
• Butyl rubber • Thorn-resistant • 32mm-long Presta valve • 26 x 1.9-2.35
• Butyl rubber • Thorn-resistant • 48mm-long Schrader valve • 700 x 35-43
- Large blocks of conforming rubber cover the entirety of the Wafel grip, while ample spacing allows them to smush independently for increased grip while also providing an exit channel for muck and water - 130mm length and 30mm diameter is good for hands of all sizes - Single lock on clamp holds the grip firmly in place
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
M7 Shaft/M6 Head 48mm Long
Shim spacers can be placed between bearing and compression cover in IS headsets to fine tune the fitment.
Page 1 of 195 Next page